Non-adhesive protective film is self-adhesive film without glue. According to the market demand, non-adhesive protective film is becoming more and more popular. Commonly used in protection of products which are high value-added, high quality required and no glue residue allowed.
- It is without glue, so there is no risk of glue residue.
- It is cost-effective. Low price, excellent performance.
- It is eco-friendly.
Excellent physical properties of non-adhesive protective film:
- High tensile strength
- High tear strength
- Good puncture resistance
- Good cold drawing in vertical and horizontal two-way
- Lasting tighten force
- Single-side or two-side self adhesive
- Proper air and moisture permeability
However, many customers doesn't know where non-adhesive protective film can be used and which model is suitable for their own products.
For your better understanding, we made a test on stainless steel and now would like to share how the non-adhesive protective film can be used to protect stainless steel.
The stainless steel sheets we used as substrates and the recommended models of non-adhesive protective film as follow:
- Stainless steel 8K mirror sheet: ISCE-SS-80TC
- Stainless steel BA sheet: ISCE-SS-45TC
- Stainless steel OIL mill LONG wire wire-drawing sheet: ISCE-SS-510TC
- Stainless steel OIL mill SHORT wire wire-drawing sheet: ISCE-SS-510TC
- Stainless steel DRY mill LONG wire wire-drawing sheet: ISCE-SS-08TC
- Stainless steel DRY mill SHORT wire wire-drawing sheet: ISCE-SS-01M
Please check following video for better understanding.
Mobile/Whatsapp/Wechat: 86 15106175635